On Thursday, February 23rd, Cincinnati Soccer Talk was able to attend an FC Cincinnati training session at IMG Academy in Bradenton, Florida. Coach Koch described the training as short, light and fun and commented that it was more about recovery and keeping muscles loose after the game they played the previous afternoon.
After the training, we were able to speak with FCC’s latest signing, Djiby Fall (#9). During the training session, the weather had turned a bit ugly, so the interview was done in high winds and drizzly rain. As we talked, the other players were packing up and leaving so there is a good bit of noise. The interview was kept short to make sure that Djiby could stay with his teammates and head to lunch.
- Teammates are good guys. Nice people. Good integration with the team
- Been to the United States only for vacation
- Never been to Cincinnati before. Hasn’t seen much of the city yet
- Regarding 62 goal challenge
- I just want to help the team
- Most important goal is to win the game
- Striker’s job is to score goals
- Regarding FCC front office
- They are great people
- They help me with everything I want
- I don’t have any problems
Check back to find out who else Cincinnati Soccer Talk catches up with next.